We’ve had unsettled weather around our area today, and that’s not going to change soon. We have off-and-on showers and thunderstorms in the forecast every day the rest of the week. Welcome to the Tri-Cities Weather Blog forecast for tonight through Friday!
There was some wind damage in southwest Virginia with the storms that went through today, which is not surprising even at this time of year. There’s an outside chance of that all the way through Friday. Here’s the outlook for details:
- Tonight-Mostly cloudy, a few showers and storms this evening. Low 65.
- Tuesday-Partly cloudy. Scattered afternoon showers and thunderstorms. High 85.
- Tuesday night-Mostly cloudy, some scattered showers and storms. Low 65.
- Wednesday-Partly cloudy with some scattered showers and storms. High 85.
- Thursday-Partly cloudy with some scattered showers and thunderstorms. High 83.
- Friday-Partly cloudy with scattered showers and thunderstorms. High 83.
Clearly, we’re going to see rain in the coming days. It won’t be happening all day, though. We should have breaks in the rain each day, but when we get rain and thunderstorms, damaging winds are possible, along with lightning and very heavy rain. It looks like this will be our pattern at least into the weekend at this point.
Thanks for checking into the forecast. Have a great Tuesday!