Thankfully, we didn’t see much severe weather today. There were some thunderstorms, which I thought were quite wonderful! I think the chance of severe weather is low through tomorrow morning, so let’s have a quick Tri-Cities Weather Blog forecast through Saturday!
Here’s the outlook to start things off:
- Tonight-Cloudy with some scattered showers and storms. Lows near 60.
- Wednesday-Clouds and rain early, becoming partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 68.
- Wednesday night-Mostly clear, low 42.
- Thursday-Mostly sunny. High 67.
- Friday-Mostly sunny with a small chance of rain. High 64.
- Saturday-Mostly sunny. High 68.
The rain we saw today, and the severe weather that happened last night and today in other parts of the country, are thanks to a cold front that will be moving through our area in the morning. So, between now and then, showers and storms are likely. The storms we did see today did use up the energy in the atmosphere, so the chances of severe thunderstorms are low.
When the front moves through in the morning, things start clearing out. We’ll have a clear and cool Wednesday night, and sunshine for most of Thursday and Friday. I can’t rule out a stray shower or thunderstorm Friday as a weak front moves through. The sunny weather returns for Saturday, as we inch back up toward our average for early May.
That’s it for now! I hope to have more on the weekend forecast tomorrow. Have a great Wednesday!