As afternoon turns to evening on this Thursday, we’re in the midst of quite a bit of light rain across the area. Round one has finished up for early evening, with another two rounds coming later on. But there’s better news in this evening’s Tri-Cities Weather Blog forecast!
The good news…once the cold front moves through, our weather will be just fine this weekend! We’ll see clouds moving out on Friday and a mostly dry day, then beautiful weather for Saturday and Sunday. Here’s the outlook:
- Tonight-Mostly cloudy and windy. Some scattered showers, maybe a thunderstorm. Low 52.
- Friday-Decreasing clouds. Highs near 70.
- Friday night-Mostly clear. Low 38.
- Saturday-Mostly sunny. High 72.
- Sunday-Mostly sunny. Highs near 80.
- Monday-Cloudy with rain and scattered thunderstorms. Highs near 80.
The cold front should move through here just before sunrise in the morning. Once that happens, we’ll cool down a bit, with highs around 70 tomorrow and lows in the upper 30’s tomorrow night.
We get to the weekend, and high pressure will bring us the sunshine for the weekend. By Monday, a warm front will move through our area, enhancing our chances of rain once again. Thunderstorms are possible on Monday, and we could have a two or three day rain event coming up early next week.
I’ll have more on that later. Get out there and enjoy the weekend if you can. It’s going to be fantastic!