It turned out to be a pretty nice afternoon around the area after all. Rain was dominant over the Tri-Cities until around noon, then things got better as it went along! We’re seeing a good supply of sunshine behind the cold front, and more of that is to come in today’s Tri-Cities Weather Blog forecast!
Other than some fog tonight, fantastic weather is coming up for most of the rest of the week. There is a small chance of rain at a couple points as a weak cold front moves through, but there’s nothing major coming around until at least Friday. Here’s the outlook:
- Tonight-Partly cloudy, with fog in spots. Low 32.
- Tuesday-Becoming mostly sunny. High 58.
- Tuesday night-Partly cloudy, low 35.
- Wednesday-Mostly sunny and warm. High 64. Rain is possible Wednesday night.
- Thursday-A small chance of rain early in the day, otherwise partly cloudy. High 55.
- Friday-Partly to mostly cloudy with some scattered showers. Highs near 50.
As you can see, there’s not much happening for us weather wise for a while. There’s a weak cold front that will arrive here Wednesday evening. Due to that, we may see a few rain showers Wednesday night and perhaps early Thursday. Otherwise, most of Thursday should be dry.
By Friday, low pressure in Texas and the Gulf of Mexico gets organized, and will bring more moisture in. So it appears scattered showers will be happening to finish out the week.
Our average high is 52 this time of year, and our average low is 30. So we’ll be well above that through Wednesday, and near there for the rest of the week.
That’s it from here…I hope you enjoy the next couple days, because the cold isn’t over just yet!